Take to the urban streets or backcountry roads with any of the new 2019 models in the Sportster lineup, and you will immediately appreciate the power and performance of their legendary heritage. Born from tradition, but intelligent enough to keep an unblinking eye on modern technology, the 2019 Sportster lineup harkens back to a time when riding a classic Harley defined an owner's life. Reclaim that passionate side of being a Harley rider with any of the 2019 Sportster models.
Choose the way you want to ride:
- The 2019 SUPERLOW features a low-to-the-ground, ergonomically designed seat to give you all-day comfort, while lightweight radial tires provide stellar handling. For those who like to speed things up a bit, the 883-cc Evolution engine and 55 ft-lb of torque is ready to accommodate.
- The 2019 IRON 833 embraces its rugged good looks with blacked-out chrome, short fenders, drag-style handlebars, and just enough color to make it stand out in the concrete jungle. The tuck-and-roll seat is a throwback to classic motorcycles but offers modern comfort for a longer ride, and the 883-cc Evolution engine cranks out 53.8 ft-lb of torque.
- The 2019 IRON 1200 gives riders a slick performance machine in a tidy package and styling that pays homage to classic 70s machines with stunning fuel tank art. The 1202-cc blacked-out Evolution engine ramps up 73 ft-lb of torque. The IRON 1200's mini-ape handlebars and cafe solo seat provide all-day riding comfort.
- The 2019 1200 CUSTOM offers enough shiny chrome, exquisite detailing and a custom paint job to look amazing from any angle. The 73 ft-lb of torque, along with a 1202-cc Evolution twin-V engine makes riding this motorcycle on the highway a joy. The closed-loop exhaust system makes this bike sing.
- From the road up, engineers designed the 2019 FORTY-EIGHT for comfort, performance and style. Its fat MT90 front tire, the front fork with cartridge dampening, and Emulsion rear shock suspension means a smooth, road-hugging ride even when you open up the 1202-cc Evolution twin-V engine with its 73 ft-lb of torque.
- The 2019 FORTY-EIGHT SPECIAL shares the same features with the FORTY-EIGHT but takes styling to a new level with a retro paint job on the fuel tank and Tallboy handlebars for a more vintage look.
- The 2019 ROADSTER will make you king of the switchback with low-profile handlebars and curve-hugging performance. The 1202-cc Evolution engine with 76 ft-lb of torque and up to 31.1 degrees of lean angle will make you want to ride, and the two-up seat design will keep you comfortable.
Every 2019 Sportster is easy to love, easy to own and easy to ride. Contact us at 888-218-0744 or browse our 2019 inventory here.